Address Change/Meter Move
Neopost Meter Move And Address Change Processes
It's simple, fast and easy to inform Neopost that you have changed your business address. Maintain seamless operations by following these steps:
Address Change – Customers without Postage Meters:
- If your location does not include a Postage Meter, simply click here to send an e-mail with your new address information to our Billing Department.
- Be sure to include:
- Your old and new address with a contact name and phone number.
- Your billing address with a contact name and phone number if different (even if it did not change)
- Your Neopost Account Number or Lease Number
- If additional assistance is needed, call 1-800-NEOPOST (1-800-636-7678).
Address Change and Postage Meter Move:
Neopost is required to notify the United States Postal Service (USPS) when a postage meter has moved. In some cases we will need to replace your postage meter so the correct zip code prints on your mail. Simply complete the Meter License Update form and Neopost will do the rest!
- Submit a completed Meter License Update form to Neopost.
- Neopost will forward the Meter License Update form to the USPS for you!
- Once the USPS sends a confirmation to Neopost, you will be contacted by a Neopost Representative.
- Neopost will credit any remaining postage in your returned postage meter to your Postage On Call account upon receipt of the meter at our Memphis Distribution Center.
- If technical assistance is needed with the installation of your replacement meter or other Neopost equipment, please call 800-259-2678 or your local Neopost Dealership and the necessary arrangements will be made. There may be a charge if on-site technical assistance is needed.